Vision: A kinder, more compassionate and giving society.
Mission: To shift culture from “ME” to “WE” by making community service easy and fun for the whole family, creating an ever-growing cadre of compassionate heroes.
How We Achieve Our Mission
We inspire young philanthropists and social activists with 21st century skills and tools to be enthusiastic, effective change-agents. We aim to redefine philanthropy by empowering kids with 21st century skills including empathy, problem-solving and social-emotional development. Our activities include:
- Facilitated lunch-clubs
- Video and social-media storytelling workshops
- Student-inspired fundraiser, collection drives and community service events
- Partnership development for socially-conscious companies and youth-inspired causes
- Annual Day of Giving
Our Secret Sauce: FUN + INSPIRATION = EMPOWERING KIDS TO ACTION
- Kid-inspired (kids are the heroes): build off interests and passions of students
- Parent-guided (parents are the sidekicks): role of facilitator is to ask questions, guide conversation, be a welcoming, positive role model)
- Voluntary: free to come as they choose, always welcome, no need to “sign up”