Annual Day of Giving: Each March, we gather 300+ kids and parents for our much-loved, inspirational signature event. Community Heroes experience the joy and magic of giving side by side with family and hundreds of fellow community members, collectively activating our power to be agents of change for good.
We come together for a fun-filled morning of service and community building, in benefit of local nonprofits serving the homeless, sick kids, seniors, our environment and much more. This year’s projects include:
- Assembling care and hygiene kits for local shelters
- Cooking and delivering meals to unsheltered community members
- Making superhero capes and comfort blankets for hospitalized kids
- Habitat restoration and park beautification in open space areas
- Gardening and farm preparation
- Children’s book collection and distribution to expectant moms at community clinic
- Raising money for fire families with our musical talents
- Connecting with and learning from seniors, cancer survivors, and more..
WHEN & WHERE: Our 6th Annual Day of Giving will be Sunday, March 3, 2019 from 9am-1pm Marin County Office Of Education.
INTERESTED IN BEING AN EVENT SPONSOR?: http://comheroes.org/sponsors/
Reflections from our 5th Annual Day of Giving: http://comheroes.org/2018/05/14/day-of-giving-2018/
Day of Giving youth leader’s perspective: Cooking with Purpose blog
First Annual Day of Giving video: