Annual Day of Giving: Each March, we gather 300+ kids and parents for our much-loved, inspirational signature event. Community Heroes experience the joy and magic of giving side by side with family and hundreds of fellow community members, collectively activating our power to be agents of change for good.
We come together for a fun-filled morning of service and community building, in benefit of local nonprofits serving the homeless, sick kids, seniors, our environment and much more. Past projects include:
- Assembling comfort kits for shelters
- Cooking for homeless families
- Making superhero capes for hospitalized kids
- Habitat restoration in open space areas
- Performing random acts of kindness in the community
- Connecting with and learning from seniors, cancer survivors, veterans, and more..
Our upcoming 5th Annual Day of Giving is Sunday, March 4, 2018.
LINK: Save the Date flier
First Annual Day of Giving video: