Become a Community Heroes sponsor
Support Community Heroes’ mission to cultivate the next generation of compassionate leaders.
Community Heroes engages hundreds of Marin youth, families and community members at events throughout the school year. In the past 7 years, our homegrown movement has reached 6,000+ Marin students through our school programs and inspirational community service events, partnering with 40+ charitable organizations to further their causes. Join the fun and become a Community Heroes sponsor. Our motto: BE KIND, GIVE BACK!
Stan Lee Main Event Sponsor: $5,000
Help build our infrastructure to reach more students, take action on more awesome causes and grow our ME to WE movement!
- Logo featured on website and on-line event invitations
- Recognition at events: Day of Giving and ongoing community events: featured display on signage and verbal announcements
- Lead sponsor on t-shirt: logo featured on back of newly designed Community Heroes t-shirts for all volunteers/participants
- Involvement in Day of Giving events, connecting members/employees with Community Heroes youth participants and families
- Have your own mission-aligned community project in mind? We’ll get our Community Heroes youth involved!
Incredibles Level Sponsor: $1,000
Adopt one of our signature community service projects. Your sponsorship allows us to do more of our popular projects to engage and educate our youth leaders: meal preparation and delivery for the unsheltered, crafting superhero capes for hospitalized kids, preparing comfort blankets and crafts along with seniors, and more.
- Recognition at events: Day of Giving and community events: display on signage and verbal announcements
- Listed sponsor on newly designed Community Heroes t-shirts
- Participation at our events with Community Heroes youth and future community leaders!
THANK YOU to our 2019 Incredibles Level Sponsors:
- Christine Carter and family (Care Kits)
- Marin Academy Youth Grants Board (Superhero Capes/Comfort Blankets and Wonderbag cooking projects)
Interested in becoming a Community Heroes sponsor? Please contact Kala Shah, executive director, to learn more.